Growing up in the Pest Control industry, owner John Byrd is a second generation Pest Professional. Starting at age 8 his Mom assigned him his first job at the pest control company. She was the Office Manager and assigned John to empty wastebaskets in the offices for $1 and worked his way up from there. Eventually, by age 12 he began working part-time the summers and once he graduated High School he went to work full time in pest control. After working full-time for the next 3 years John decided to go back to school and moved to part-time work in Pest Control and full-time as a student. After finishing college within a year he became the branch manager of a local pest control company that serviced the Central Valley. A few years later in 2013, he founded Byrd Pest Control.
As an Accosicate Certified Entomologist and with his lifelong experience in the pest control business, John is leading his team to be the absolute best! He has developed a team of pest professionals who actually understand the biology and behaviors of the pests that we control, enabling us to get the best results by using cutting edge technology and practices. At Byrd Pest Control we are constantly educating ourselves and figuring out ways to learn and do things better.
JJ was Byrd Pest Control’s first team member that John brought on in 2015. His improv, impersonation skills and sense of humor have translated well into pest control. In a previous life, he was a wrestling announcer and Radio personality. If you wanna good laugh just ask him about it! He will not leave your house without making you smile.
Garrett grew up in Papua New Guinea but is originally from Wisconsin. He and his wife are about to have their first baby! So be sure to congratulate him when you see him! He is one of this nicest guys you will meet. We stole him from working customer service at Toyota in Modesto. I am sorry Toyota, you cannot have him back.
Juanita is John’s Mom and has been in the pest control industry for over 30 years. In her free time, she loves to knit, creating stuffed animals, sweaters and clothing for her grandchildren’s toys
John started Byrd Pest Control, is an Associate Certified Entomologist. Love’s his wife Whitney and 4 kids, And it not very creative when writing about himself.
This is the dream team! I hope you will enjoy them as much as we do! Get to know us more and give us a call!
Call us About our Current Specials!
Our Core Values
WE TAKE INITIATIVE.
- Each team member owns the work and takes responsibility for results.
- Our team is comprised of independent, intelligent individuals who are concerned with the care and safety or our client’s homes, the public, our environment, as well as our own personal health.
- We realize our client’s time and our own time are valuable, therefore we are efficient and thorough.
- We set clear expectations on what we will be doing for our clients, as well as our expectations of them.
WE’RE CONSTANTLY LEARNING.
- We are a team that sharpens one another, encouraging one another to become the best.
- We train, grow, and always improve our knowledge and expertise.
- We are in an ever changing industry that requires our continued attention and the regulatory requirements require mastery of the products we use and we will strive to be masters.
- We are professionals; we will know exactly what it is that we are doing in any given scenario. We do not guess. If we find ourselves guessing, we reach out for help and we get answers